Envirotech is committed to educating our customers on services we provide along with new products that we offer. We have found a simple way for our customers to understand some of our services is to view a quick video on the product or service. You will find a limited amount of video on our website, however we are striving to add to this library. If you have any suggestions for future videos, please don't hesitate to ask us.
- Fujitsu Ductless Whole House System This is a video of a really cool install in which we took two outdoor heat pumps and installed seven individual ductless units in a metal home. This is the only source of cooling and the home had been heated for the past 8yrs with a wood stove only. They now have heating and cooling in every area of the home and have the option to use the wood stove or not depending on what they want to do.
- Multi-Zone Mini-Split
- Envirotech's TV Commercial
Tankless Water Heater Installation
What is a tankless water heater? Well in this video you will see a typical installation process of a tankless water heater, along with some comparisons to a conventional water heater.
- Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump
This video shows a tear out of an old gravity style heating system. Several years ago (possibly before most of us were born) this was a very common type of heating system.
- High Velocity Video
In this video we are installing two outdoor units that are controlling five individual areas within a home. The outdoor equipment used is the Fujitsu mini split heat pumps with the indoor units being a combination of ducted and wall mounted units.
Here is one of our latest TV commercials, look for it on air or check it out at the link above.
Ductless what? This video shows an installation of a ductless or wall hung Fujitsu heat pump. The unit is installed in a room addition, which is a very common place in which we can install one of these systems.
In this video we are installing a High Velocity Duct System. This type of duct system will take up less space than conventional ductwork and is a great option for remodeling and open floor plans.
Call us by phone at
Email us at
Online Service Requests
- Do you haul off my old stuff when you are replacing my system?
- Your Furnace Is Not Illegal and It Never Was!
- Why is my house so DRY?
- Comfort Tip- High Velocity Ducted System
- Energy Tip- How "Cool" is Your Ductwork?
- Tip Of The Month-Air Filtration
- Energy Tip-Are Your Pigeon's Warm On Your Roof?
- Energy and Safety Tip- Have Your Furnace Cleaned Annually
- Energy Tip-No To Plastic/Solar Water Heaters
- Energy Tip- Insulate Your Water Heater