Today more people are looking into energy conservation and we are happy to be of assistance when it comes to helping homeowners with this huge step. There are several ideas and thoughts out there on energy alternatives. So the best advice we can give is to make sure the advice you get has been proven and not just read about. We have and will continue to install products and ideas in not only our homes as a trial, but we have also put products in family and friends' homes to test the actual payback, performance, and overall satisfaction of the products and services we provide.
Envirotech Heating and Cooling has been serving the greater Kansas City area since 1984. James Gallet is the owner of the business and has personally been with the company since 1995 and in 2001 James took over the operations of the business. The employees at Envirotech are not only drug free, but the service technicians are also cross-trained to work on virtually every aspect of your heating, cooling and home comfort needs. We are members of several local and national organizations (see below list) and have an outstanding track record when it comes to customer satisfaction. At Envirotech Heating and Cooling we believe in growth through referrals and happy customers.
- ACCA- Air Conditioner Contractors of America
- SACC – Shawnee Area Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau of Kansas City
- Johnson County Community College Advisory Board
- Kansas City Power and Light "Cool Homes Program"
- Missouri Gas Energy Sense Program
- Board of Public Utilities Heat Pump Program
- Wyandotte County Community Development Program
- Johnson County Housing Authority Contractor
- Kansas City Kansas Housing Authority
- 20K ACCA Mix Group
- Business Networking International Shawnee/Lenexa
- Home Service Pro’s of Kansas City
- Just Referrals KC
- NATE certified technicians
- Master Mechanical Licensed
- In Business for over 25 years
- Nominated Top 25 Small Businesses in Kansas City, 2011
- Fulfilled required continuing education credits
- Refrigerant licensed technicians
- Heat Pump certified technicians
- Community volunteers on various levels
- Active in “Going Green” and Recycling Programs
- Committed to comfort, quality and satisfaction
- Angie's List Super Service Award recipients 2010 & 2011
Call us by phone at
Email us at
Online Service Requests
Are you in need of new equipment? Envirotech now offers a better variety of payment plans to fit your budget. more
- Tasty Thursday- Monster Cookies
- Honesty Always Pays
- Envirotech's Tasty Thursday- Best Homemade Guacomole
- Envirotech Tasty Thursday- Peach/Blackberry Dump Cake (Gluten Free)
- Envirotech's Tasty Thursday- Super Easy 7-Up Biscuits
- Envirotech's Tasty Thursday-Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free Pancakes
- Envirotech's Tasty Thursday- Crock Pot Bourbon Glazed Kielbasa
- Envirotech's- Tasty Thursday Super Easy Cinnamon Rolls
- What's In Your Water? You May Be Suprised...
- Why is Propane So High Today?